Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, June 4, 2007

Radish Spirits, Squeeze Frames


RED! I made two of these yesterday. I love the red the most. I also got a purse-hardware shipment which included some fantastic little squeeze frames. I've been making little radish spirit purses, but I've had to hold back a little, because it would be easy to fill my shop with them. I also made salamander sleeping pants for my husband. You'll just have to imagine them for right now.

It's summer finally, my kids swim all day and I sew, and then we all eat things like barbecued chicken off the grill. I'm having a pretty good time.


3 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Hi, I like your coin purses. I bookmarked a site to order some frames and pieces to crochet something like that...but haven't gotten around to it. My kids are also in the pool all day while I sew, knit or crochet, depending. Today I sewed. We seem to have a lot in common!
Tricia

Flamestitch said...

I love the pool! I get so much done, they have fun, and then they're so tired at the end of the day, it's perfect.

The frames are great, those little purses sew up really fast, and the snapping action is very satisfying!

Hemskapat said...

Where can I get the Squeeze frames? Search at google and ended up at your site! //Agneta www.hemskapat.se Sweden