Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Linen: Good for the Soul




I've spent a couple days working this design out, and I'm pretty happy with it. I am especially fond of the boxed/patch pocket treatment, and I think this particular design element has endless possibilities. The front pockets snap, the side ones zip, and are just big enough for my cell phone. I added a zippered pocket in the lining, but I set it higher, and designed it so it created another pocket that things can just slide into. I had my JoAnn's ad in mind here. This bag is mine. It's a prototype also.

I also sent in my 500 Handbags entry last week. I've been nagging Randi like an old lady to get hers sent, because she hasn't done it yet.

I think I might become a Shintoist. They seem to have their shit straight.

1 comment:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

Wow this looks so complicated. You did a great job.